1. Flower Dripper Cup 4 | $45
2. 2 packs of AC4-100W | $20
Total value of the whole gift set $65.00
Big value save $10.00
Six Color Options:
Blue | Pink | Yellow | Green | White | Black
What is the best dripper for bringing out a good flavor of coffee at the maximum?
* Please note this is for regular size for 1 to 4 Cup Flower Dripper. (V60 02 size)
As the world's first developer of cone-shaped filter paper, CAFEC launched the “Flower Dripper” as the answer to the question after a long time of study.
The revolutionary idea to make gouges into the inner surface of the dripper succeeds in keeping enough air layer between paper and dripper. Thanks to it, the coffee powder can expand fully like in a nel dripper. And more, a deep filtering layer is also formed then as much as a good taste of coffee can be brought out. What is good for the best taste of coffee brewed by filter paper? This flower form is our answer.
- INCLUDES: Matching Measuring Scoop and Simple 4-Step Brewing Instructions! THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE COFFEE: Do you drink a cup of coffee every single morning? Then get the pour-over coffee dripper and you’ll be able to prepare the most delicious brewed coffee fast and effortlessly! All you have to do is place a cone filter in the dripper and fill it with ground beans. Then place the dripper over your mug or carafe and pour boiling hot water from a kettle over coffee. That was easy, wasn’t it?
- DIMENSIONS: Top Diameter: 4.25" | Base Diameter: 4" | Height: 3.75". MADE WITH JAPANESE PORCELAIN: The Sanyo Sangyo pour-over coffee dripper is made of high-quality Japanese porcelain. Japan is famous for its refined porcelain techniques, so you can be sure that this pour-over coffee maker looks even prettier in reality than it does in the pictures. So if you’re a coffee-lover, get the porcelain drip coffee maker and upgrade your coffee drinking experience!
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Why spend a fortune on expensive, complicated coffee machines when you can have delicious coffee daily for pennies? All you need is paper filter cones, coffee, and water – no need for electric power, costly coffee capsules, and regular maintenance service. There is no plastic too. The most important part is that it is eco-friendly for the earth and for our body. How can you say no to that? NOTE: This item fits either regular V60 / 02-style disposable cone filters OR OUR VERY OWN Cafec ABACA cone filters in White or Brown
FLOWER DRIPPER: Best form for Best flavor = Flower form
The flower dripper keeps a deep filtering layer by making water circulation from center to outside. To prevent the unpleasant taste from going into coffee liquid, a faster and smooth water flow is required. After a long time of study, CAFEC reached this ideal flower shape at last! Because water does not stay in the dripper, the water volume poured from the top and brought out from the bottom can be kept the same. You can enjoy the best flavor of coffee without an unpleasant taste.
Advantage of ABACA
The ABACA fiber is four times as strong as that of normal wood pulp though it is half thin of wood fiber. Thanks to the advantages, many professionals also appreciate the high quality of our “ABACA filter paper”. It is made by the non-wood material ABACA (Manila hemp) and wood-pulp based on a forestation project. The ABACA filter paper can be said an eco-friendly filter paper. It has good air and liquid permeability, toughness, and elasticity. Of course, it is made in Japan.
Original Papermaking technology realizes
“Two-Side Crepe“ Air Through Dry
In normal papermaking process, paper is dried on a heating roller so crepe on one side is pressed down. On the other hand, CAFEC paper added crepe on both sides dried by hot blast, not pressed on a heater, so the crepe on both sides of paper can be kept as it is and enough height of crepe is maintained. Thanks to the best height balance of Two-Side Crepe, almost all fine coffee powder is attached on the crepe, so you can enjoy a clear cup of coffee without muddiness. Moreover the Two-Side Crepe allows water to flow smoothly.
JHDC Authorized Product
It is the filter paper authorized by JHDC（Japan Hand-Drip Championship）, and is rated high as a paper which can brew out “high-qualitied coffee with good acidity”.
I was enticed by the aesthetics of the Flower Dripper, plus I was looking for an excuse to try Cafec's highly-acclaimed Abaca bio-degradable filters. Instead of ordering a Hario ceramic V60 (which is also made by Arita) and regular filters, I decided to switch it up and try a less ubiquitous dripper with a bit different flair. The package deal saves you $10 and allows you to save yourself from having to order or source more filters for a little bit. I've really been enjoying making brews with it.
The combination of dripper & filter drain a touch more quickly compared to what I am used to (~2:45 for a 15/250g brew, as compared to ~3:00 to 3:15 on a Hario V60 with their bleached, untabbed filters) but the extractions have been good, consistent and very comparable. I think the slightly larger opening of the Flower Dripper plus the filter material may both be contributing, but I haven't yet tried experimenting with mixing filters + drippers to discern the difference. In any case, make sure to dial in by taste, and not necessarily by draw down time!
[Note that I slightly increased saturation in the attached photo. The dripper is a bit paler and closer to the product photos in real life.]