4P Paper Filter Assortment
Cup1 (for 1 cup) T-92/T-90/T-83/Abaca+40sheets×4bags/pack
It’s all in one.
CAFEC 4 kinds of paper filters are all in one set. Assorted total 4 kinds of CAFEC paper filters: 3 types of roasting paper filters (light roast T-92, medium dark roast T-90, dark roast T-83) and abaca plus paper filter. By changing the structures of the paper, we realized the different water flow of each . With the same coffee beans, you can enjoy 4 different tastes brewed by different paper filters. Since its outer bag has a zipper, it is easy to store besides. We hope you may find the best paper filter for your favorite beans.
Why CAFEC Paper Filter?
Our Company owns Coffee shops, Roasting Room and Restaurants. We do R&D for our coffee lovers so you can enjoy coffee anytime and anywhere. We produce high quality paper filters for specialty coffee. There are many kinds of coffee filter paper in markets, but it would be a big mistake if you think it is just a paper and there is not much difference even if which paper you use. Our CAFEC filter paper has “Two-Side Crepe”. Though another normal paper has crepe on one-side only, but the CAFEC paper keeps Two-Side Crepe by our original papermaking technology (Air-through dry). Thanks to the best balance of the height of crepe on both sides, it can keep enough air layer between paper and dripper so water can be flowed in ideal speed. That is, “Two-Side Crepe” can be said a proof of good filter paper. It is a paper, but not just a paper!
- Filter paper made of REFINED PULP (White version): The more commonly seen brewer filters are refined to remove the brown color. It keeps the original flavor of the coffee grounds and makes a very robust pour over drip coffee. NO USED PULP, DYES OR CHEMICALS ARE EVER USED IN THESE PAPER FILTERS. Completely biodegradable.
- QUALITY: Each pack contains 40-count of the finest disposable cone-shaped coffee filters ever made. Made in Japan by the originators of the cone-shaped coffee maker, Sanyo Sangyo has developed the perfect amount of tiny crinkles - on BOTH sides of the paper - which produces the smoothest, sediment free coffee - and allows water to get through the dripper much faster than conventional filter paper - so you could enjoy your coffee hotter and sooner!
- UNIVERSAL CONE SHAPE: Designed in conjunction with our very own porcelain flower-shaped coffee drippers, which come in 5 amazing colors - and ALSO fit all V60 02-style cone shaped coffee drippers: Hario, Chemex etc. This filter creates the perfect layer of ground coffee so that water spreads throughout all the grounds - which is the key to creating a perfect cup of coffee with smooth body.
- ECO- AND TREE-FRIENDLY ORGANIC ABACA PAPER: This environmentally "green" product is made of the Manila Hemp known as ABACA. One of ABACA's many advantages is that while it has the strength of wood, it is also extremely liquid-permeable and supple. Packed in Oita, Japan. Only filters that pass close quality inspection are shipped out. FSC Certified: The FSC certificate shows that the banana-tree fiber to make the paper is only sourced from well-managed, eco-friendly forests.
- RISK FREE - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! We are so confident that you will see the higher quality of these dripper papers. The attention to detail, how well they make the flavor of your pour-over coffee and just the way they feel in your hands! However, in order to guarantee a risk-free experience and provide peace of mind, if you have any issue, you can easily get your money back within 7-days! No questions asked.
- Thickness-1: Thickness 0.15 mm
- Density: High
- One-Side Crepe (No crepe on inside and crepe on outside)
- Temperature: 92°C
There is no crepe inside paper, so the inside surface area is small. Coffee fine powders attach within this small area, so little water path is left then water is building up inside paper filter. By building up water, plenty of aroma comes out. Further more, thanks to the outside crepe, the coffee liquid came outside flows smoothly.
Because its paper density is high, almost all fine powder is removed perfectly. You can get a clean cup of coffee.
- Thickness-3: Thickness 0.28 mm
- Density: Low
- Two-Side Crepe (Good balanced height)
- Temperature: 90°C
The well-balanced Two-Side Crepe let water flow smoothest. The surface area is largest among the three papers so water path can be kept until last even if all fine powder is attached. Smooth water flow makes a cup with well-balanced rich flavor.
- Thickness-2: Thickness 0.22mm
- Density: Middle
- Two-Side Crepe (Low-height)
- Temperature: 83°C
This paper has the “Two-Side Crepe” but the height of crepe is set to be lower. The surface area is a little larger than that of One-Side Crepe, that is, the adhesion area for fine powder is also larger. In the first half of brewing, because adhesion of fine powder is not so much so water can flow smoother, but in the last half, its adhesion becomes larger then it applies the brakes to water flow.
The first fast and later slow water flow finish up the coffee with body and sweetness.
Abaca+ filter paper is made by the new manufacturing technology “Fine-Grained” method; we succeeded to increase the paper surface area by narrowing the distance between each crepe, and more, created even water flow by uniforming the texture of paper.
Abaca+ filter paper not only includes abaca, but also has the FSC® certificate. And more, the total volume of package is also decreased by lowering the height of crepe. Then, it will contribute to transportation cost reduction. It can be said that the Abaca+ filter paper is a next-generation product.