The World's 1st Premium Paper Filter by flow-rate difference so that you could enjoy your favorite coffee as you use three different pour over methods switching coffee paper filters!!
(Each Bag includes 100 paper filters)
1) Slower Flow Rate for suggested light roast to improve aroma and clean-taste. (LIGHT ROAST)
2) Medium Flow Rate for suggested dark roast to improve body and sweetness (DARK ROAST)
3) Faster Flow Rate for suggested medium roast to improve balance and favor. (MEDIUM ROAST). ****************************************************
- For Light Roast: *For Aroma & Clean Cup *Thickness-1: Thickness 0.15 mm *Density: High *One-Side Crepe (No crepe on inside and crepe on outside) *There is no crepe inside paper, so the inside surface area is small. Coffee fine powders attach within this small area, so little water path is left then water is building up inside paper filter. By building up water, plenty of aroma comes out. Further more, thanks to the outside crepe, the coffee liquid came outside flows smoothly. Because its paper density is high, almost all fine powder is removed perfectly. You can get a clean cup of coffee.
- For Medium Roast: *For Balance & Flavor *Thickness-3: Thickness 0.28 mm *Density: Low *Two-Side Crepe (Good balanced height) *The well-balanced Two-Side Crepe let water flow smoothest. The surface area is largest among the three papers so water path can be kept until last even if all fine powder is attached. Smooth water flow makes a cup with well-balanced rich flavor.
For Dark Roast: *For Body & Sweetness *Thickness-2: Thickness 0.22mm *Density: Middle *Two-Side Crepe (Dence: low-height) *This paper has the “Two-Side Crepe” but the height of crepe is set to be lower. The surface area is a little larger than that of One-Side Crepe, that is, the adhesion area for fine powder is also larger. In the first half of brewing, because adhesion of fine powder is not so much so water can flow smoother, but in the last half, its adhesion becomes larger then it applies the brakes to water flow. The first fast and later slow water flow finish up the coffee with body and sweetness.
Why CAFEC Paper Filter?
Our Company owns Coffee shops, Roasting Room and Restaurants We do R&D for our coffee lovers so you can enjoy coffee anytime and anywhere. We produce high quality paper filters for specialty coffee. There are many kinds of coffee filter paper in markets, but it would be a big mistake if you think it is just a paper and there is not much difference even if which paper you use. Our CAFEC filter paper has “Two-Side Crepe”. Though another normal paper has crepe on one-side only but the CAFEC paper keeps Two-Side Crepe by our original papermaking technology (Air-through dry). Thanks to the best balance of the height of crepe on both sides, it can keep enough air layer between paper and dripper so water can be flowed in ideal speed. That is, “Two-Side Crepe” can be said a proof of good filter paper. It is a paper, but not just a paper!
Original Papermaking technology realizes
“Two-Side Crepe“ Air Through Dry
In normal papermaking process, paper is dried on a heating roller so crepe on one side is pressed down. On the other hand, CAFEC paper added crepe on both sides dried by hot blast, not pressed on a heater, so the crepe on both sides of paper can be kept as it is and enough height of crepe is maintained. Thanks to the best height balance of Two-Side Crepe, almost all fine coffee powder is attached on the crepe, so you can enjoy a clear cup of coffee without muddiness. Moreover the Two-Side Crepe allows water to flow smoothly.
JHDC Authorized Product
It is the filter paper authorized by JHDC（Japan Hand-Drip Championship）, and is rated high as a paper which can brew out “high-qualitied coffee with good acidity”.