NOTE: This is pre-order. We have limited inventory for MC4-100W. Please understand it might take 2-3 months to arrive to your home after you order if you need Medium Roast Filters please purchase MC4-40W (40 sheets). Here is the link CAFEC Cup 4 Medium Roast Paper Filter | V60 02 | MC4-40W – awclub (cafecusa.com)
Cup 4 Medium Roast Paper Filter
- The World's 1st Premium Paper Filter by flow-rate difference so that you could enjoy your favorite coffee as you use three different pour-over methods switching coffee paper filters!!
- (Each Bag includes 100 paper filters)
- 1) Slower Flow Rate for suggested light roast to improve aroma and clean-taste. (LIGHT ROAST)
- 2) Medium Flow Rate for suggested dark roast to improve body and sweetness (DARK ROAST)
- 3) Faster Flow Rate for suggested medium roast to improve balance and favor. (MEDIUM ROAST). ****************************************************
For Medium Roast:
- For Balance & Flavor
- Thickness-3: Thickness 0.28 mm
- Density: Low
- Two-Side Crepe (Well balanced height)
- The well-balanced Two-Side Crepe let water flow smoothest. The surface area is the largest among the three papers so the water path can be kept until last even if all fine powder is attached. Smooth water flow makes a cup with a well-balanced rich flavor.
Why CAFEC Paper Filter?
Our Company owns Coffee shops, Roasting Room and Restaurants We do R&D for our coffee lovers so you can enjoy coffee anytime and anywhere. We produce high-quality paper filters for specialty coffee. There are many kinds of coffee filter paper in markets, but it would be a big mistake if you think it is just paper and there is not much difference even if which paper you use. Our CAFEC filter paper has a “Two-Side Crepe”. Though another normal paper has crepe on one side only but the CAFEC paper keeps Two-Side Crepe by our original papermaking technology (Air-through dry). Thanks to the best balance of the height of crepe on both sides, it can keep enough air layer between paper and dripper so water can flow at an ideal speed. That is, “Two-Side Crepe” can be said proof of good filter paper. It is a paper, but not just a paper!