* Important Note* Please note 2-to-4 Cup Plastic Flower Dripper is sold out and will arrive to our USA warehouse in the end of October. We will ship out as soon as we have the products. When you pre-order, we will include 1 free Abaca Paper Filters with your order of 2-to-4 Cup Plastic Flower Dripper.
What is the best dripper for bringing out good flavor of coffee at the maximum?
As the world first developer of cone-shaped filter paper, CAFEC launched the “Flower Dripper” as the answer to the question after long time study.
The revolutionary idea to make gouges into the inner surface of dripper succeeds in keeping enough air layer between paper and dripper. Thanks to it, coffee powder can expand fully like in a nell dripper. And more, a deep filtering layer is also formed then as much as good taste of coffee can be brought out. What is good for the best taste of coffee brewed by filter paper? This flower form is our answer.
- INCLUDES: Matching Measuring Scoop and Simple 4-Step Brewing Instructions! THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE COFFEE: Do you drink a cup of coffee every single morning? Then get the pour-over coffee dripper and you’ll be able to prepare the most delicious brewed coffee fast and effortlessly! All you have to do is place a cone filter in the dripper and fill it with ground beans. Then place the dripper over your mug or carafe and pour boiling hot water from a kettle over coffee. That was easy, wasn’t it?
- DIMENSIONS: Top Diameter: 4.25" | Base Diameter: 4" | Height: 3.75". MADE WITH JAPANESE PORCELAIN: The Sanyo Sangyo pour-over coffee dripper is made of high quality Japanese porcelain. Japan is famous for its refined porcelain techniques, so you can be sure that this pour-over coffee maker looks even prettier in reality than it does in the pictures. So if you’re a coffee lover, get the porcelain drip coffee maker and upgrade your coffee drinking experience!
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Why spend a fortune on expensive, complicated coffee machines when you can have delicious coffee daily for pennies? All you need is paper filter cones, coffee and water – no need for electric power, costly coffee capsules and regular maintenance service. How can you say no to that? NOTE: This item fits either regular V60 / 02-style disposable cone filters OR OUR VERY OWN Cafec ABACA cone filters in White or Brown
- PICK ONE OF THE FIVE COLORS or CLEAR PLASTIC: The beautifully designed pour-over coffee dripper comes in five amazing colors and a more economically priced clear-plastic version! Take a look at the pictures and see how great these colors look on our porcelain coffee dippers! So you can choose the colors that you like based on your personal style, personality, mood, and kitchen equipment! Maybe you can even match it with your favorite coffee mug!
FLOWER DRIPPER: Best form for Best flavor = Flower form
The flower dripper keeps deep filtering layer by making water circulation from center to outside. To prevent unpleasant taste from going into coffee liquid, faster and smooth water flow is required. After long time study, CAFEC reached this ideal flower shape at last! Because water is not stayed in the dripper, the water volume poured from top and brought out from the bottom can be kept same. You can enjoy best flavor of coffee without unpleasant taste.
Why CAFEC Paper Filter?
Our Company owns Coffee shops, Roasting Room and Restaurants We do R&D for our coffee lovers so you can enjoy coffee anytime and anywhere. We produce high quality paper filters for specialty coffee. There are many kinds of coffee filter paper in markets, but it would be a big mistake if you think it is just a paper and there is not much difference even if which paper you use. Our CAFEC filter paper has “Two-Side Crepe”. Though another normal paper has crepe on one-side only but the CAFEC paper keeps Two-Side Crepe by our original papermaking technology (Air-through dry). Thanks to the best balance of the height of crepe on both sides, it can keep enough air layer between paper and dripper so water can be flowed in ideal speed. That is, “Two-Side Crepe” can be said a proof of good filter paper. It is a paper, but not just a paper!
Advantage of ABACA
The ABACA fiber is four times as strong as that of normal wood pulp though it is half thin of wood fiber. Thanks to the advantages, many professionals also appreciate the high quality of our “ABACA filter paper”. It is made by the non-wood material ABACA (Manila hemp) and wood-pulp based on a forestation project. The ABACA filter paper can be said an eco-friendly filter paper. It has good air and liquid permeability, toughness, and elasticity. Of course, it is made in Japan.
Original Papermaking technology realizes
“Two-Side Crepe“ Air Through Dry
In normal papermaking process, paper is dried on a heating roller so crepe on one side is pressed down. On the other hand, CAFEC paper added crepe on both sides dried by hot blast, not pressed on a heater, so the crepe on both sides of paper can be kept as it is and enough height of crepe is maintained. Thanks to the best height balance of Two-Side Crepe, almost all fine coffee powder is attached on the crepe, so you can enjoy a clear cup of coffee without muddiness. Moreover the Two-Side Crepe allows water to flow smoothly.
JHDC Authorized Product
It is the filter paper authorized by JHDC（Japan Hand-Drip Championship）, and is rated high as a paper which can brew out “high-qualitied coffee with good acidity”.