One important point of hand-drip is to pour water slowly and make thin water flow.
Almost all people think it is difficult to hand-drip by themselves because they are not professional! We think if that is the case, let us make a dripping pot by which just make thin water flow! That’s it! It is easy! “Tsubame Pro” was developed from such different angle of thinking.
The Tsubame Pro is hand-made one by one in Tsubame city, Niigata where is famous as high-quality stainless manufacturing. The thinnest spout 6.0mm was said to be difficult to be manufacturerd so far, but the Tsubame craftsmanship made it possible.
Thanks to the thinnest spout, it is easy to pour water to targeted point. And more, thanks to the sharp top edge, it has excellent water break too.
The ideal dripping pot produced by the world’s leading craftsmanship; that is the “Tsubame Pro”. Everybody can be a professional of hand-drip once you use it!
TSUBAME PRO / TSUBAME WOOD - Stainless Coffee Pot
Thinnest spout diameter 6.0mm
The 6.0mm, it is the surprising thinness of spout diameter.
Not just drop-pouring, you can pour water to your target point easily.
IH enabled pot
The pot can be heated both on an open flame and on an IH heater.
The Tsubame Pro is hand-made one by one in Tsubame city, Niigata where is famous as high-quality stainless manufacturing. Its stainless body is highly resistant to corrosion.
A thermometer can be put in from the hole on the lid.
We also recommend you to use our CAFEC Abaca Paper Filters:
- Filter paper made of REFINED PULP (White version): The more commonly seen brewer filters are refined to remove the brown color. It keeps the original flavor of the coffee grounds and makes a very robust pourover drip coffee. NO USED PULP, DYES OR CHEMICALS ARE EVER USED IN THESE PAPER FILTERS. Completely biodegradable.
- QUALITY: Each pack contains 100-count of the finest disposable cone-shaped coffee filters ever made. Made in Japan by the originators of the cone-shaped coffee maker, Sanyo Sangyo has developed the perfect amount of tiny crinkles - on BOTH sides of the paper - which produces the smoothest, sediment free coffee - and allows water to get through the dripper much faster than conventional filter paper - so you could enjoy your coffee hotter and sooner!
- UNIVERSAL CONE SHAPE: Designed in conjunction with our very own porcelain flower-shaped coffee drippers, which come in 5 amazing colors - and ALSO fit all V60 02-style cone shaped coffee drippers: Hario, Chemex etc. This filter creates the perfect layer of ground coffee so that water spreads throughout all the grounds - which is the key to creating a perfect cup of coffee with smooth body.
- ECO- AND TREE-FRIENDLY ORGANIC ABACA PAPER: This environmentally "green" product is made of the Manila Hemp known as ABACA. One of ABACA's many advantages is that while it has the strength of wood, it is also extremely liquid-permeable and supple. Packed in Oita, Japan. Only filters that pass close quality inspection are shipped out. FSC Certified: The FSC certificate shows that the banana-tree fiber to make the paper is only sourced from well-managed, eco-friendly forests.
- RISK FREE - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! We are so confident that you will see the higher quality of these dripper papers. The attention to detail, how well they make the flavor of your pour-over coffee and just the way they feel in your hands! However, in order to guarantee a risk-free experience and provide peace of mind, if you have any issue, you can easily get your money back within 7-days! No questions asked.
Advantage of ABACA
The ABACA fiber is four times as strong as that of normal wood pulp though it is half thin of wood fiber. Thanks to the advantages, many professionals also appreciate the high quality of our “ABACA filter paper”. It is made by the non-wood material ABACA (Manila hemp) and wood-pulp based on a forestation project. The ABACA filter paper can be said an eco-friendly filter paper. It has good air and liquid permeability, toughness, and elasticity. Of course, it is made in Japan.
Original Papermaking technology realizes
“Two-Side Crepe“ Air Through Dry
In normal papermaking process, paper is dried on a heating roller so crepe on one side is pressed down. On the other hand, CAFEC paper added crepe on both sides dried by hot blast, not pressed on a heater, so the crepe on both sides of paper can be kept as it is and enough height of crepe is maintained. Thanks to the best height balance of Two-Side Crepe, almost all fine coffee powder is attached on the crepe, so you can enjoy a clear cup of coffee without muddiness. Moreover the Two-Side Crepe allows water to flow smoothly.
JHDC Authorized Product
It is the filter paper authorized by JHDC（Japan Hand-Drip Championship）, and is rated high as a paper which can brew out “high-qualitied coffee with good acidity”.