1 pack of Cup 4 Medium Roast Paper Filter (40 sheets) | $7.50
Plastic Flower Dripper Cup 4 | $16
Tritan Coffee Server 750ml. (for 2-5 cups) | $35
Total value of the whole gift set $58.50
Big value save $13.50
Medium Roast Paper Filter
- The World's 1st Premium Paper Filter by flow-rate difference so that you could enjoy your favorite coffee as you use three different pour-over methods switching coffee paper filters!!
- (Each Bag includes 40 paper filters)
- 1) Slower Flow Rate for suggested light roast to improve aroma and clean-taste. (LIGHT ROAST)
- 2) Medium Flow Rate for suggested dark roast to improve body and sweetness (DARK ROAST)
- 3) Faster Flow Rate for suggested medium roast to improve balance and favor. (MEDIUM ROAST). ****************************************************
For Medium Roast:
- For Balance & Flavor
- Thickness-3: Thickness 0.28 mm
- Density: Low
- Two-Side Crepe (Well balanced height)
- The well-balanced Two-Side Crepe let water flow smoothest. The surface area is the largest among the three papers so the water path can be kept until last even if all fine powder is attached. Smooth water flow makes a cup with a well-balanced rich flavor.
Why CAFEC Paper Filter?
Our Company owns Coffee shops, Roasting Room and Restaurants We do R&D for our coffee lovers so you can enjoy coffee anytime and anywhere. We produce high-quality paper filters for specialty coffee. There are many kinds of coffee filter paper in markets, but it would be a big mistake if you think it is just paper and there is not much difference even if which paper you use. Our CAFEC filter paper has a “Two-Side Crepe”. Though another normal paper has crepe on one side only but the CAFEC paper keeps Two-Side Crepe by our original papermaking technology (Air-through dry). Thanks to the best balance of the height of crepe on both sides, it can keep enough air layer between paper and dripper so water can flow at an ideal speed. That is, “Two-Side Crepe” can be said proof of good filter paper. It is a paper, but not just a paper!
The flower dripper keeps deep filtering layer by making water circulation from center to outside. To prevent unpleasant taste from going into coffee liquid, faster and smooth water flow is required. After long time study, CAFEC reached this ideal flower shape at last! Because water is not stayed in the dripper, the water volume poured from top and brought out from the bottom can be kept same. You can enjoy best flavor of coffee without unpleasant taste.
Tritan Coffee Server
The Tritan coffee server has scale marks by cups; thanks to the cup numbers' indication, it is easy to finish brewing when you get your required cups. It is made of Tritan ; it is strong, not easy to be damaged.