Cafec Pour Over Iced Coffee
Equipment You Will Need for Pour Over Iced Coffee
- Dripper (CAFEC Cup 4 Big Pour-Over Flower Dripper)
- Server (CAFEC Pour-Over Beaker)
- Drip kettle (CAFEC Stainless Kettle)
- Paper filter (CAFEC Abaca Cup 4 Cone Paper Filter | V60 02 )
Pour over iced coffee will result in a more flavorful, brighter, and complex iced coffee. You can also produce different results with the same coffee by adjusting the pour rate and grind size.
This is a perfect gift for Father's Day! Click here to see some gift options.
- ▢1 oz coffee beans (Our preference is a light to medium roast with bright flavors. 1 Tbsp is roughly 5 grams but each coffee grinds weigh differently but close.)
- ▢5.3-5.6 oz ice
- ▢1 ½ cup hot water (plus additional water for step 2; 12.3 oz; Boiling water (212ºF/100ºC) over-extracts flavors from the grounds, which will result in a bitter brew)
INSTRUCTIONS / STEP BY STEP POUR OVER ICED COFFEE RECIPE